Patricio Farrell is a mathematician,
specializing in numerical methods for science and engineering
. He heads the research group Numerical methods for innovative semiconductor devices
at WIAS Berlin and works as a journalist
. He is also a scientific ambassador for the Senate of Berlin within Brain City Berlin.
In November 2023, the business magazine Capital
voted Patricio Farrell among their "Top 40 under 40".
- Research group leader in mathematics, WIAS Berlin
- Privatdozent & Habilitation, Freie Universität Berlin
- Visiting professor at SISSA, Trieste as well as INRIA Lille
- Fixed-term professor, Hamburg University of Technology
- Research associate, WIAS Berlin
- PhD, University of Oxford
- Diplom, University of Hamburg and University of Bath
Grants and Activities